Just call (205) 937-1153 to schedule your free in-home consultation to discuss cleaning needs, product preferences, allergies, and any other necessary information. You want a cleaning professional who you can trust to be punctual, leave your home spotless, and always be courteous; consultations help us know our relationship will be a good fit.
Professional Carpet Cleaning
Spotless also offers professional carpet cleaning to extend the life of your carpets, improve your family’s health, and contribute to the general cleanliness of your home. If you are moving, Spotless can combine your move-out cleaning and carpet cleaning to save you the hassle of booking different appointments with separate companies.
Hosting a party? Expecting your mother-in-law for dinner? Moving? Even if you don’t need recurring maid services, Spotless can still help. Call today to schedule your one-time cleaning, and consider having Spotless steam-clean your carpets at the same time – cleanliness and convenience!
Spotless gladly accepts credit, cash or checks; however, we must charge a $30 fee for any returned check.
Spotless provides the most professional and dependable house cleaning services in the Trussville area. Customizable, affordable, and reliable: you’ll love having Spotless clean your home.
If you’re unsure of the perfect gift, consider a gift certificate for house cleaning or carpet cleaning. Wives, mothers, teachers – anyone would love receiving the gift of a clean home!
Who we are
Spotless was founded by Trussville resident Jennifer Burr. Jennifer’s passion is helping others achieve a serene life through a clean house. As Chief Executive Manager of Spotless, she works diligently to ensure that Spotless gives its clients the polished home they’ve always wanted, from the fresh, clean home, right down to the steam-cleaned carpets.
Spotless: a Team of Friendly and Courteous Professionals Ready to Serve You
- Jennifer Burr: Chief Executive Manager
- Meghan Brunson: General Manager, Carpet Cleaning Specialist
- Ashley Hunter: House Cleaning Specialist
- Heather Mathews: House Cleaning Specialist
- Tori Hughes: House Cleaning Specialist and Carpet Cleaning Specialist
- Megan Barker: House Cleaning Specialist
- Diane Snow: Commercial Cleaning Specialist
Things that set Spotless apart:
- Locally Owned – Spotless isn’t a franchise, so our services are personalized.
- 100% customizable – Other companies offer “packages” but Spotless charges a flat hourly rate so we can tailor cleanings to each client’s needs.
- Maid Services and Carpet Cleaning with one simple appointment
- Professional Organizing
- Move-Out Cleanings
- 24-hour Guarantee – If you are not satisfied with an aspect of our cleaning that was specifically discussed at your consultation, we’ll fix it for free, as long as we are notified within 24 hours.
- Fully Insured and Bonded
- Free in-home consultations with price estimate!